A unique setting
A former church, our rooms are large, bright and freshly decorated. We also have double-height ceilings, which lend a lovely, spacious, feel.
- Learning through fun
- Great food
- Happy times
Our beautiful building which was a church and then a gym (called Saints and Sinners!) is over three floors with a garden area for outdoor play and our football and tennis sessions.
The ground floor, which we consider our nursery, is divided into four key areas;
- toddlers aged 14m-24m (Orange and Yellow groups)
- 2-3 years (Green), plus;
- a large, separate baby room (Red) for little ones aged 6m-14m.
We also have a reception area to welcome parents and children and a fully equipped kitchen where our Chef prepares and freshly cooks the food and snacks each day.
The whole of the first floor is dedicated to our pre-schoolers; children generally aged around 3-4 years, divided into two areas (Blue and Turquoise groups).
Each floor has specially designed child-friendly toilets and nappy changing zones appropriate to the ages and needs of our children. Finally on the top floor we have dedicated staff facilities and an office space.
- Artificial lawn – Children can play outside year-round
- Fully appointed with play equipment for all ages
- High fences so children not visible from the pavement
- Large canopy sunscreens for sun protection