This privacy notice sets out details of the information we collect, hold and store about you on our website and how we use of that information.
We are registered with ICO and follow the General Data Protection Regulations (‘GPDR’), May 2018. Our Data Protection Officer is Kate Stevens.
Through our website, we collect, store and use personal information that you submit including;
- Register Your Interest Form; this is a request from you as a parent/carer, to visit our nursery. The data you submit is about you and your child/children and may include but is not limited to; your name, postcode, phone number, email address, name of child, their date of birth. This information is used to tailor your visit and for security and ID purposes at the time of the visit.
- Work Enquiry Form; this is an enquiry form about recruitment opportunities at our nursery. We ask for your name, email and phone number to reply to you and match you to a suitable opportunity.
We may use your information;
- to contact you to arrange a visit to/interview at our nursery
- to update you with nursery news or recruitment opportunities (marketing purposes)
We will store this information for up to 12 months after which it will be permanently erased. Your personal data will not be erased should;
- you choose to join the Waiting List, following on from registering your interest and visiting our nursery. This is because we will store and use your information to try to secure a place for your child at our nursery. If we cannot secure a place, we will ask you on email at that point if you would like to remain on the Waiting List. Further information will be provided to at that point.
- we offer you a role at our nursery. Your information becomes part of your personnel file and more information will be provided at that point.
- You can amend, rectify, erase, object or restrict us from processing your personal information, at any point.
- You may opt out of receiving any communication with us at any point.
- You may email us here, stating your right.
We aim to respond within 1 month.
We are committed to keeping all information given by you as secure as possible. Your personal information is only used by us (Cuddly Bear Day Care Ltd); we do not share information with any third parties; we will not transfer your personal information outside the EEA.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Any questions? Please contact the Data Protection Officer:
0208 291 7894