Our fees apply to all children, no matter what age. Fees are paid monthly and based on the number of days your child attends Cuddly Bear. Please note fees listed are from January 2018.
We offer the Nursery Educational Grant of 15 hours to children aged 3 and 4, following our Local Authority criteria. We also offer the 30 hour funds; please speak to our Administration Manager to find out how it works at Cuddly Bear. You can find out more information and apply for the 30 hours on the Childcare Choices website.
|2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days|
|*includes a 5% discount|
|£520 monthly||£780 monthly||£1040 monthly||*£1,235 monthly|
|Includes extra activities||Includes extra activities||Includes extra activities||Includes extra activities|
Many employers run childcare vouchers schemes which help working parents with the cost of childcare, including nursery care, before and after-school clubs and holiday clubs.
We welcome childcare vouchers as payment for our fees.
We offer a 5% discount for siblings while your first child is still in our nursery.
- The above childcare fees are payable in advance on first day of each month.
- Meals and refreshments are included in the fees*.
- Parents should provide nappies and any necessary creams.
- Children aged 3 and 4-years old are entitled to 15 hours per week of free education from the Government, during term time (38 weeks per year).
- Children aged 3 and 4-years old may be entitled to the 30 hours per week fund available from the Childcare Choices website
- Settling in fees are paid on an hourly rate of £6 per hour (January 2018).
- We hold one month’s fees as a deposit and it will be returned or offset against your final month’s fees when your child leaves.
- We reserve the right to charge a minimum late fee of £20 to parents, to pay for any additional operating costs for caring for a child outside of the normal nursery hours.
- We charge a non-refundable waiting list fee of £35.
- For any accounts enquiries please email; email@example.com
*Please note we charge for meals and refreshments where a family claims the 30 hours fund. More information is available from our Administration Manager.